Over the years, Hunt Conference Group, Inc. has developed a close working relationship with all of the major hotels and convention centers throughout the country. The site selection process begins by discovering the event objectives not only for the conference but the organization as well. Research is done to provide the client with recommendations of destination, hotels and off-site venues to help the client accomplish their objectives in a manner consistent with that organization’s specific standards. This information is then provided to the client in a consolidated format in order to simplify the process for the client’s decision-making team.
Hotel and Facility
Establishing a successful partnership between two parties requires each party to come together with one common goal. At Hunt Conference Group, we believe this partnership begins with understanding the needs of the clients we represent as well as the hotels/venues, which sets us apart and ahead of our competitors.
Our team of seasoned professionals have a true understanding of the different factors that can impact the pricing for a hotel/venue:
- time of the year
- arrival day
- how many months or years in advance bookings should be made
- a hotel’s critical booking cycle
- much more!
Our team has experience from both the meeting planning and hotel/venue perspective of negotiations. We know how to find the best value for your organization in addition to limiting your liabilities in many aspects of the contract. What this means to the client is a fairly negotiated contract that encourages a partnership with the hotel/venue and works in unison on the success of your event.
Hunt is a leader in AV solutions for trade shows and corporate events. Our team is comprised of qualified, experienced AV technicians who have worked with a variety of businesses and organizations
We work with you throughout the process to ensure all aspects of your show are thoroughly vetted before, during and after show. Hunt provides high end systems including audio, intelligent lighting, custom video systems and creative content.
Our lighting team creates an experience like no one else. Our experts know how to create the best lighting plan possible utilizing theatrical lighting, stage lighting, moving lights, and LEDs.
Hunt understands every event needs to capture the attention of the viewer. Whether it’s a tradeshow floor, or a presentation in a conference room, Hunt can create, guide, and support best ways to produce content for various presentations.
HCG has the capabilities to provide:
- Social Media Support
- Powerpoint Creative
- Video production
- 3D Projection mapping
- Kiosk Designs
- Tradeshow Materials
- Project management
- Production support
- Interactive presentations
On Site Management
During your event, we will manage all the components of your event, including but not limited to:
- Coordinate the pre-convention meeting for you and your on-site team with the hotel/venue, assuring the details of all space, audio visual, food and beverage are finalized
- Assure the hotel/venue is fully prepared for your group
- Manage special services, i.e. accommodations, amenities, pick-up and drop off of all VIP’s and speakers
- Manage on-site briefings and changes daily with suppliers (the general service contractor, audio visual company, decorators, security, florists, photographer, etc.)
- Verifying prior to each meeting all meeting room set ups, coffee breaks and food functions.
- Check placement and working condition of audio visual equipment
- Confirm the arrival and delivery of shipments
- Daily review of previous day’s financial expenditures, i.e. coffee breaks, meal counts, audio visual charges, etc.
- Manage food and beverage and attendee guarantees
- Oversee any contractual issues that may arise directly with the hotel, evaluate and present our recommendations to your planning committee for resolution
Hunt Conference Group, Inc. is the client’s liaison with the hotel and will guide you in all areas you desire; thus giving you the final decision on all matters.
Food and Beverage
Our special event professionals realize that the success of the overall event can depend upon the food and beverage, which is often the nucleus of and most costly aspect of meetings and special events. We take great care and pay strict attention to this aspect. Many clients rely on us to manage their event’s food and beverage for several reasons:
- Experience…we have 70 years of combined experience
- Time management – let Hunt Conference Group handle those needs allowing you to focus on the content of your event
- Yield management of your fiscal resources
- Monitor food and beverage consumption, negotiate price and product and ensure that each dollar goes as far as possible
Exhibitor and Sponsorship Management
Let Hunt Conference Group’s talented professionals design a dynamic exhibit and sponsorship program that will build your revenues with heavy emphasis on sponsor and exhibitor loyalty.
- Selection of show decorator
- On-site move-in and move-out management services
- Floor plan design
- Contract and show policy documents
- Prospectus and direct mail material
- Electronic marketing blasts
- Manage general service contractors
- Manage union regulations
- Revenue and sales reports
- Lead retrieval systems
- Sponsorship sales and promotions
- Exhibitor survey satisfaction reports
Our first class décor, ranging from elegant centerpieces to elaborate theme-oriented sets can transform your event site into an awe-inspiring backdrop for an exciting evening. Our creative vision turns an ordinary ballroom into a cruise ship, an opera house, the Australian Outback, malt shop or a multitude of other locales.
The coordination of recruiting, reviewing, selection, supporting and delivering qualified and industry-related speakers can exhaust your planning committee’s time and energy. At Hunt Conference Group, Inc., we will provide personal hands-on management from Call for Papers to On-Site Management to conclusion for: Handbook, Attendee Guide, Exhibitors Guide, Evaluation Forms, Bags. We will provide you with our recommendations per topic and facilitate your decision in a timely and organized fashion conducive to the overall event.
Registration company will develop a customized, secure on-line registration form for the conference that will be integrated with the conference website. The underlying, central database captures all associated details for all conference constituents and includes a catalog of always-accessible, registration reports along with customized correspondence (e.g. confirmation letters, receipts and invoices). Secure credit card payments are processed in real-time and our resilient hosting environment has been certified as HackerSafe. Our fully staffed, trained and equipped registration office not only oversees web registration, but also receives and processes paper registrations and answers questions via toll-free lines regarding registration.